Wednesday, December 12, 2012

PerfectPryzm "Dare To Live A Dream" (The Klubjumpers Remix)



It's been awhile sense I've made an update, I've still been trying to work on new music in my spare time but just been too busy to really do much.

I recently got an e-mail from Jay (of The Giant Blast) with a clip of the single from some group by the name of PerfectPryzm.  The name of the song was titled "Dare to Live A Dream" and it was remixed by the klubjumpers!  After hearing this single it certainly inspired me to want to move, and to get up and get back to working on some mixes of my own!  The Klubjumpers do a very great job of composing this mix, and the artist blends perfectly over the track as well!  I wonder how PerfectPryzm would sound to one of my 8-bit video game mixes? 

Here is the link if you all want to know more on these artists http://www.perfectpryzmpromo.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment