Friday, July 20, 2012

2 Player Mode: Interview with Mono Bagends



 
Check out my Interview with rising New York record artist Mono Bagends.  In this interview we discuss his new single and video "On Fire", his next record and of course.... Video Games (as always).  Read all about what this artist has to say.

DJ Mega-Blaster:  You have a hot single out right now, "On Fire" that has been growing and getting a huge buzz online and with other DJs as well, what are your plans after this single?
Thanks. I have some more fire (no pun intended) in the chamber. I have different options as to what song I am going to release next. I am still recording so there is always the chance the song not recorded yet will jump pass my next planned single. Probably will be a club type of record.


  
DJ Mega-Blaster:  In your opinion, what makes "On Fire" so.... "hot"?  What made you want to choose this for the single?
Mono Bagends:  Pretty much everything about it. It has a hot beat, great flow, incredible lyrics and a monster hook. I chose the record to be a single because it is inspirational and positive. The way the world is heading everyone needs a record like this to get behind, to make themselves feel good. I want to help people. 
 
 
DJ Mega-Blaster: This blog combines music with gaming, so do you play any video games at all.... if so which ones?
Mono Bagends:  I really haven't had the time lately but I really love the God of War games....My boy's started calling me Kratos. I was always on that. 
 
 
DJ Mega-Blaster: Did you play any video games growing up as a child?
Mono Bagends:  Of Course...who didn't...the game I remember most was Bloody Raw...me and my boy Price Achillies used to play that for hours...we would look up and it would say match 100 and the score was 50 -50...good memories...what up Price!!  
 
 
DJ Mega-Blaster:  Do you remember any video games having any hot background music that stood out to you?  Something that you could picture yourself rhyming on if it was done right?  If so, what were they?
Mono Bagends:  I liked the music on Grand Theft Auto 3...It was cool that you could change the radio station and find different types of music. It would be real dope to be driving around causing massive chaos while hearing myself.  
 
 
DJ Mega-Blaster: Would you ever consider submitting your music to any of these agencies or publishing companies to have you songs featured in the soundtrack to some of these newer video games?
Mono Bagends:  Absolutely...I could write a record to the specifics of the game.  
 
 
DJ Mega-Blaster: What is the one thing your fans don't know about you that you would like to reveal now?
Mono Bagends:  I am a very spiritual person. I love talking about God and giving him all the glory for everything in my life.  
 
 
DJ Mega-Blaster:   Where can our followers find your music?
Mono Bagends:  You can purchase the records on Itunes or Amazon and follow my career on Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. I also have my own blog. More and more keeps popping up so if you Google my name you should find plenty. Also check out my new video "On Fire" on youtube. It has over 47,000 views in a month. Here are the links.






No comments:

Post a Comment