Friday, July 20, 2012

Dolo the Bandit THE HEIST - CODE BLACK OP





 

undefined

The latest mixtape I'm bumping right now is Dolo the Bandit's The Heist - Code Black Op.  I've been seeing the ads for it for the past couple of weeks in the e-mail blast and what drew me to it was the cover.  It looks kind of like a comic book, and for those of you know that know me I'm into that type of ish!  Comics, gaming, all that mixed with hip hop.  Another thing that drew me to this was just by looking at the cover I could tell that this dude wasn't going to be rhyming over some ol' crunk, sounding mess with sped up high hats and claps for the snare.  Just by the creative artwork I could tell that he would make my kind of music, and he did!  

Dolo the Bandit rips each track, and he has a nice beat selection that compliments his rhyme style very well.  Plus each joint is short and to the point, so if you have a short attention span you certainly wont get bored with this mixtape.


If you want to download the mixtape or listen to it for yourself here is the direct link
http://www.audiomack.com/album/dolo-the-bandit/the-heist-code-black-op

I actually wouldn't mind working with him, I surely have some heat for him and just judging on the type of material he has he strikes me as the type of open minded lyricist that would give my style of tracks a shot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment