Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Celsius911 "Strip Game" (produced by DJ Mega-Blaster)


This is a DJ Mega-Blaster track that features rapper Celsius911. I'm a member of this digital record pool/ e-mail blast list called The Giant Blast, they keep me updated and DJs informed of new music to break. That's how I found out about this artist and I asked Jay, one of the DJs and guys that run the record pool to get me in touch with some of the artists to see if any of them would be willing to spit a verse to my some of my video game beats, and/or give drops at this artist Celsius911 was down. I'm impressed with what he did to the track. The verse is about strippers too. The slideshow features images of female video game characters in sexy poses (such as Samus Aran, Princess Peach Toadstool, Chun Li and a few more). You can e-mail me at DJMegaBlasterMusic@yahoo.com and check out my blog at http://www.djmega-blaster.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment